Main task: Location
In class we decided on the location for our filming. We wanted to use an isolated place such as a forest for Lauren to find the dead body. The opening of the scene we wanted to use a bedroom and then film our character running through a village, to the forest. I went on a location scout around Yarnton to find the location I decided to use Church lane and the forest in yarnton.
In class we decided on the location for our filming. We wanted to use an isolated place such as a forest for Lauren to find the dead body. The opening of the scene we wanted to use a bedroom and then film our character running through a village, to the forest. I went on a location scout around Yarnton to find the location I decided to use Church lane and the forest in yarnton.
Comments
Post a Comment